QuadroScape Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QuadroScape is Back!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Running 508+ on mac

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Quadro
Admin

Running 508+ on mac Empty
PostSubject: Running 508+ on mac   Running 508+ on mac I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:45 pm

he dock or click the magnifying glass in the upper right corner of your screen:

Now click on terminal and you should see a window like this:

After you have done that type:
Code:
cd
Then add a space. After you have typed in "cd_" you will go to your client folder. You should find the folder called, "src", or "files". After you have located the file, you must drag it to the Terminal window. Then press enter. This tells your computer you want to go to the files of your client. If it has been done correctly:

If you don't have a "src", or "files" folder in your client you should drag the folder containing all the files in the client to the Terminal window.

Ok now that that is done, we will work on starting the client! the moment you have been waiting for!

To do this you must embark on the epic journey of copying and pasting. Shocked
For the client I'm using:
Code:
/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.6.0/Home/bin/java -Xmx256m client 66 live live software members english game1
For other clients:
Code:
/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.6.0/Home/bin/
If you are using a client other than the one posted you will need to open up the Run.bat file in TextEdit and copy/paste the part after "java" in the Run.bat file:

It goes after the "/bin/" in the code of the "For other clients" bit.

That is what you must copy and paste

hit enter,

If you got the client to run I STRONGLY recomend copy pasting the lines of code into a TextEdit document so that they can easily be run. Example:
Back to top Go down
https://quadroforums.board-directory.net

Running 508+ on mac
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
QuadroScape Forums :: QuadroScape :: News-
Jump to: